The Sister City Information Center, which opened in October 2013, is designed to provide information about 26 sister cities from 26 countries.
Located on the fourth floor of Daejeon City Hall, the center is available weekdays from 9 AM until 5 PM.
Please do not hesitate to visit the center.
- Operating days : weekdays, open year-round except weekends and national holidays
- Operating hours : 09:00 - 17:00
- Location : The hall in front of the auditorium on the fourth floor of City Hall / approximately 170㎡
- Major Features
- (Introductory Part) World map of sister cities, sister city video clips, information desk
- (Exhibition Hall) Introduction to sister cities of each region, country and souvenir exhibition
- (Photo Zone) Taking photos are available with sister cities in the background
- (Sister City Experience) Wearing traditional costumes of sister cities and taking a photo